Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
- 2 large russet potatoes (1 ½ lbs)
- Each cut into wedges
- 12 thin slices of bacon of your choice
- Cooking oil/ ranch dressing
- Recipe for Ranch
- Ingredients for Ranch Dressing
- 1 clove (to 2 Cloves) Garlic.
- Salt To Taste.
- 1/4 cup Italian Flat-leaf Parsley.
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Chives.
- 1 cup (Real) Mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream.
- Buttermilk (as Needed To Desired Consistency)
- White Vinegar (optional, To Taste)
- Preheat baking Sheet in Oven 475
- Season potatoes with pepper, cayenne,wrap bacon around wedges with bacon tucking in ends.
- Remove hot sheet from oven;coat with cooking oil .Roast potatoes, turning halfway through 20 minutes.
- Serve with Ranch for dipping
Cut the wedges thin so that they cook faster,