Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 6 Servings
- 8 oz pasta of choice
- 8 slices of bacon
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup raw chopped spinach
- Cook pasta according to directions
- Grease 6 r large muffin tin
- Cook bacon until lightly brown drain
- Whisk together 1 eggs ,veg oil salt and pepper add cooked drained pasta and spinach
- Twirl 1 cup of pasta bacon mixture using a fork;place each tin.
- Create indent in the center of each twirled nest. Repeat. Bake 5 minutes in 400 oven.
- Divide cheese among muffin tin.
- Crack an egg into center of each tin, return to oven
- Bake 25 minutes more until egg yolks are set and egg whites are firm.
- Let stand 2 minutes. Remove from tin place on place with tomato slices and cilantro.