Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 6 people
181 calories total fat
- 1 ½ large ripe bananas;
- 2 eggs; Vegan omit eggs
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract;
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder;
- Maple syrup; (optional)
- Fresh fruits; (optional)
- Preheat oven 200
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Add eggs,butter vanilla and stir to combine.
- Add sparkling water and whisk smooth. Let batter rest a few minutes to thicken
- Heat s large skillet over medium high heat and brush with veg oil or melted butter.
- Scoop two or three tablespoon of batter onto skillet ( you may get 3 or 4 in)
- Cook until bottom is golden brown,top is set around the edges, and a few bubbles appear in the top.
- Flip carefully and continue to cook until second side is golden brown. Remove from pan and keep warm on a plate or baking sheet in oven, while repeating with remaining batter.
Due to variations in coconut flour, your battery may be too thin or too thick. If the batter is too thin add a few tsp of coconut flour. Use overly ripe bananas
If too thin add a few tsp of sparkling water. Your pancakes may appear flat when cooking on the first side but will puff up when flipped.