Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 8 people
- Bumpin Pumpkin
- 3 tbsp Hemp Hearts And Or
- 3 tbsp Flax seed meal
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp Chia seed
- 3 to 6 tbsp of milk of choice
- (hemp, almond, cashew)
- Use up to ¼ cup of milk for
- When using other ingredients
- But start with 3 tbsp of milk and add more .
- Add in a jar all of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Blend all ingredients and let stand in fridge overnight or at least 4 hours.
- You can subsitute heavy whipping cream, coconut cream in these recipes
- I add flaxseed meal to make it thicker
- Chia seeds are best used with almond milk.
- Swap out the pumpkin for almonds.Use the same measurements for these ingredients Also try chopped almonds, chocolate chips,shredded coconut,cocoa powder, pink sea salt,heavy whipping cream,walnuts,maple syrup,cinnamon,peanut butter,protein powder,turmeric powder,vanilla extract.