Ready in 20 minutes
- 1 lbs of Yukon Potatoes diced
- (pulse in food processor)
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ red pepper diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cups of chopped Swiss Chard
- 4 Eggs
- Preheat oven 400 and put pan in oven.
- Heat oil in a large skillet on high heat. Saute the potatoes for 5 minutes, until browned. Add the peppers, garlic,onions for about 2 minutes.Add the kale cook until wilted.Add sea salt and pepper.
- Create three large wells in the pan and crack the eggs into each well.
- Turn the heat down to medium cover until the eggs are cooked through, about 10 minutes or put them in the oven for about 6 minutes uncovered.
- Serves 3 to 4